Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
enterprise enterprise is offline

Default How to delete column without deleting title across top?

I have several spreadsheets with merged cells accross the top to make a title
for the worksheet. I want this title to always remain, but from time to time
i may want to delete columns in the worksheet. That way i can print them and
show them to others without them seeing the columns that i do not want them
to see. Everytime i try to delete or hide a column, it deletes or hides the
section of my title that was in that column. I tried to freeze the heading,
but it still gets deleted.

Any suggestions for a better way to make a title or to make it not delete
when deleting columns?

Thank you