Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Command button moves even with don't move or resize checked.

You're not the first to have this problem.

Some posters have reported that if they delete the commandbutton and add a new
one, the problem goes away (temporarily????).

I usually use buttons from the Forms toolbar. They seem to behave much better.

kelee wrote:

I have a command button that starts a macro that deletes, resizes, clears,
etc various sheets in my workbook. I have formatted it so it isn't supposed
to resize or move but it still does and gets smaller and moves every time I
click on it.

Any ideas?

--

Dave Peterson