Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ShaneDevenshire ShaneDevenshire is offline

Default Line graphs

Hi,

You select the X-axis
Choose Chart Tools, Format, Format Selection, Axis Options tab, Major Unit,
Fixed, Days, 28.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire

"Charles Eaves" wrote:

I am using a line graph in Excel 2007. It has 3 variables. One of the
variables, I changed to a column graph.
When the data is plotted:this yr sales,last yr sales and budget, on the
bottom of the graph shows dates for every week of data that I have for this
year.
How do you just show dates for every 4th week instead of every week. I had
that in my scatter graph and I think it looks cleaner.
Thanks