Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
C.W. C.W. is offline

Default Multiple Variable Formula

I have the following:

A table with the following data:
AR LA MS OK

<12/31/1984 8.00% 8.00% 8.00% 7.00%

12/31/1984 6.00% 6.00% 8.00% 6.00%

I also have the two variables in which I would like to look up on a
calculation worksheet that uses the data from above in an interest
calculation. The varaibles are as follows and can change depending on the
state in which the loan is being calculated:

State: MS

Loan Issue Date: 01/15/1979

What I am looking for is to be able to automatically populate a cell based
on the variable input. I want the cell to autopopulate by looking at the
variables and cross referencing the variables to the table based on the state
and the issue date so that the person doing the calculation only has to fill
in information and nothing else.

Thanks,

C.W.