Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default How to save & send Excel files without macros.

Not easy

Start here
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.aspx

And
http://www.rondebruin.nl/values.htm

In Excel 2007 you can save a file with macros as xlsx, then your macros are gone.
But there is no option like this in 2003

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"CC" wrote in message ...
Seriously, that's it? There is no setting I can set? No way to save without
active macros?

Thank you for your solution, but shouldn't there be an internal way to do
this?

-CC

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

If you install my mail add-in you have a option to delete code and copy as values
http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"CC" wrote in message ...
When I send files (2003) my macros go with them. I don't want to have to
always 'cut and paste special' to get rid of them. Surely there is a way to
turn them off once I have run them or to save without active macros?

Thank you for any help.