Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Brenda Brenda is offline

Default Comman Button

I am totally new at using the comman button. I have an excel spreadsheet that
i have created and there are 4 other tabs at the bottom however i would like
to have on the main page a Command button (i think that is what i would need)
so that when a person clicks on that button it will take them to the tab at
the bottom that i have now hidden. I guess i have two questions 1. Is the
command button what i need and 2 i have no clue how or where to even enter
the formula or what formula to use please help...
--
Thank you, Brenda