Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default How to open vista excel in multiple windows versus 1 window?

You could open several workbooks, then use the window arranging
feature to position them within the main Excel window. Why would you
want to open multiple instances of Excel?

--JP

On Oct 12, 6:50*am, Frank wrote:
I have Office 2007 Business installed in Vista and would like to be able to
double click on individual Excel workbooks that then open in separate Excel
programs (windows). Please explain how to do this as all help and support
that I have gone through fail to address this very popular application.
Thanks

Frank

"Gord Dibben" wrote:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/MultipleMonitors.aspx

BTW................Vista is an operating system and does not include Excel.

I assume you have Office 2007 installed.

Gord Dibben *MS Excel MVP