Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_3_] Sheeloo[_3_] is offline

Default convert email address file in Excel 2000 to Word file with commas

Assuming you have your addresses in Col A in Excel

Enter this in B1
=A1&","
and copy down to the last row with address in A

Select Col B

Open Word document

Choose Edit|Paste Special|Unformatted Text

You will get a list of addresses with "," at the end.

If you want them in one line in Word then do this

--
To get my email id paste my address in an Excel cell and press Enter...
Enter this in B1

Select the last cell only and paste in word...

"Mike A." wrote:

I wish to convert a colum file of email addresses in Excel to a Word file
with a comma after each address? I copy in Excel but the cell/chart
structure is maintained when I paste into Word. What should I do? The
purpose is to email address books.