Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
joel joel is offline

Default one row won't calculate

Can you post URL of the Templet you downloaded? You are proabbly adding new
student incorrectly and there are no formulas in the new rows you have
entered.

"Rick" wrote:

I use a grade book which I downloaded from the Microsoft site. It works
great, except when I had to add a new student. The grades do not calculate
like in the other rows of students. I tried changing the grades of the
other students to make sure it is calculating correctly, and it does. It is
only for this new student. I also tried entering the grade directly in the
row, and then into the formula bar, all to no avail.
Any ideas?