Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peo Sjoblom[_2_] Peo Sjoblom[_2_] is offline

Default one row won't calculate

Well since many of the regulars probably won't go to MS download site and
download this
file maybe you can explain what formulas (I assume it is a lookup formula)
you are using and what does not work?
First thing I would check is if the new student's numbers are in fact text.

Peo Sjoblom

"Rick" wrote in message
I use a grade book which I downloaded from the Microsoft site. It works
great, except when I had to add a new student. The grades do not
calculate
like in the other rows of students. I tried changing the grades of the
other students to make sure it is calculating correctly, and it does. It
is
only for this new student. I also tried entering the grade directly in
the
row, and then into the formula bar, all to no avail.
Any ideas?