Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Now I'm Really Confused

Add a double-click event to do what you want.

--
__________________________________
HTH

Bob

"doss04" wrote in message
Thanks that worked. Another question if possible. the cells are set for
time
when i click on them which is what i wanted. The problem i am having now
is
if i click on one of the time cells by mistake. (ie. i dont need the time
in
that cell at that time). When i clear it, it erases the formula in that
cell.
Any ideas?

"Max" wrote:

Rule out calculation mode being inadvertently set to Manual. Take a
moment to
check that calc mode is set to Auto, via clicking Tools Options
Calculation tab.
--
Max
Singapore
"doss04" wrote:
I have followed the formulas given for clicking a cell and the time or
date
appears. it worked for a few days. I opened my workbook to start using
some
of the forms i made and the time and dates don't show. When i open the
code
window, the formula is still there. Did i miss something?