Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sheeloo[_2_] Sheeloo[_2_] is offline

Default Consolidate Lists from Multiple Sheets on another Sheet

No, I did not get it or give up :-)

You have to remove deletethis. from my id... just trying to avoid spammers...

or put this in an Excel cell to get the id :-)

="to_sheeloo" & CHAR(64) & "hotmail.com"

"Lemmesee" wrote:

I sent the File. Did you get it, or did you give up?

"Sheeloo" wrote:

Click on my name and you will see the id... make obvious correction and send
the file to me...

Can I have all the items from sheet 1 first and then all from sheet 2 and
then renumber?
You can explain in the mail.

"Lemmesee" wrote:

The Item# 4 gets there by a variation of the formula like this
=IF(B9="","",MAX('Purchase Order'!A23:A35)+1).
I need them numbered in order based on the ITEM#.

And yes I can send the file to you, but where do i send it?