Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to format Green conditionally b1 if a1 is only Green?

You need to add the same condition to B1 as you have in A1, not test for the
colour (which is not straight-forward), but I cannot be more specific
without more information.

--
HTH

Bob

"narnimar" wrote in message
I do color indication in cell a1 once I finished a perticular job as Green.
My Cell b1 has conditionally formatted already for yellow if job is
started.
Now once a1 is Green I want b1 also has to be Green. How can I do that in
excel 2007? Thank you in advance for any help.