Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MartinW[_2_] MartinW[_2_] is offline

Default INTERMIDIATE VALUE OF A CURVE (PRECISION 1 MICRON)

Hi Harshawardhan,

I did a trial with 2 polynomial trends, one from 7 Deg to 21 Deg,
the other from 21 Deg to 67 Deg.

I had to go right up to a 6th order polynomial to improve the accuracy
of the curve fit. I don't think it is quite as tight as you are looking for
but
it is very close, plug some different values into the 'new X' cell and you
will
see what I mean.

Actually, I thought that I should have gotten a better fit so maybe someone
else can take a look and see if I have got a small error in there somewhere.

You can download a copy here
http://www.savefile.com/files/1833930
It's in XL2000 format.

HTH
Martin

"HARSHAWARDHAN. S .SHASTRI"
wrote in message
I AM WORKING ON CAM DATA.WHAT I WANT IS TO FIND INTERMIDIATE VALUE OF A
CURVE.
FOLLOWING IS MY DATA ,WHAT I NEED IS TO FINF THE VALUE SAY AT 11.3 DEG.

DEG LIFT
0.0 9.0000
1.0 9.0000
2.0 9.0000