ren6175

Default How do I use a function to return the address of a cell?

I have a list of results from the 100m dash in one column with the racers
corresponding times. The position these players finish will change with each
meet
as will some of the competitors. I want excel to pull out and list only the
players
from my team and place them in a separate column. Which funtions would I use
to accomplish this and what would be the syntax. I used offset to determine
the first person in the list, but I want excel to start with that cell on
the next
pass through and return the second racer. I thought if I could have Excel
determine the cell address of the first player then I could tell it to start
after that cell on the next pass. Thanks