Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Renee Renee is offline

Default Subtotal with tax

But then how do I do it for the rest of the time? As I would need to do this
once a week.

"Mike" wrote:

I can but trust me it would be easier for me if you send me a copy of the
workbook.

"Renee" wrote:

Wow, that sounds like it would take some time for me to figure out how to do.
I will have to look into it for later. For now can you help me with the code
for when the query is exported to excel?

"Mike" wrote:

I would set it up so that all you do is press a button.

"Renee" wrote:

You can't just explain it to me, cause I am going to be exporting and doing
these totals on a weekly basis so I need to know how.

"Mike" wrote:

Yes it can
I can help if you want to send me a copy of the workbook.

"Renee" wrote:

I have a query that I export from access to excel and would like to subtotal
each invoice listed on the sheet but also include the tax and grand total of
the invoice. Is this possible?