Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sheeloo[_2_] Sheeloo[_2_] is offline

Default How do I override conditional format to modify color of 1 cell?

I don't think you can overwrite conditional formatting...

Conditional formats have priority over formats that you apply directly to a
cell by using the Cells command (Format menu) or a Formatting toolbar button.

You may select the cells you want to format differently and remove
conditional formatting to them, if possible according to the logic you have
used...

"kevpandrews" wrote:

I have used conditional formatting to stripe a large worksheet to make it
easier to read. I would like to color specific cells differently than the
striping. How can I override the conditional formatting to change the color
of individual cells?