Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Adam Adam is offline

Default SYNERGIES

I am looking for commonalities that will tie this data set together. They
have been grouped using separate data. I wish in future to group this data
set by using it's unique idnetifier (5k numbers).
Thus enableing me to pull out this particular group from a much larger
(several million records) data set by using this unique identifer and
conditions founded in the commonalities.

"Mike H" wrote:

What particular 'synergies' are you looking for?

"Adam" wrote:

I have a list of 5k numbers and I need to look for Synergies between the
group is there a function in Excel that will enalbe me to do that?