Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anders_Royal_Institute_of_Technology Anders_Royal_Institute_of_Technology is offline

Default How do I link all dependent cells to a "new" independent cell??

I am working with two sheets in excel 2007. One with assumtions (sheet 1)
and this is linked to an other (sheet 2) which uses alot of formulas linked
to the data in sheet 1. Anyway. I want to create a third sheet which shall be
a copy of sheet 2, except that it shall be using other data than what sheet 2
do.

Is it a way to get excel to adjust all cells in sheet 3 to pick data from
another cell in sheet one?? There is a lot of formulas to change so it is not
possible to change every cell in sheet 3 by hand.

Thank you