Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joe Palazzo Joe Palazzo is offline

Default Multiple cell selection

I am using Exel 2007. I'll try it, but can you tell me why you think that
zoom would matter in this instance?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Joe

If using Excel 2007, try setting the Zoom a little lower.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 9 Oct 2008 11:48:05 -0700, Joe Palazzo
wrote:

That's what I tried. I thought that I may have corrupted it in some way, so
I tried copying a section at a time to a blank worksheet and tested the new
worksheet along the way. Everything copied and the problem is gone on the
new worksheet. I am still mystified, though -- never have seen anything like
this.

Thanks,

Joe

"Daniel.C" wrote:

Maybe, the workbook is corrupted. Try to copy yours sheets to a new
workbook.
Daniel
"Joe Palazzo" a écrit dans le message
de news: ...
No, just a simple spreadsheet. The most complicated function is SUM.

I was copying cells with Ctrl-c and pasting with Ctrl-v when this change
took place. I may have changed some default select function, but I can't
find any way to change it back.

"Daniel.C" wrote:

Any macro ?
Regards.
Daniel
"Joe Palazzo" a écrit dans le
message
de news:
All of a sudden, when selecting a single cell, three are selected.
This
is a
problem on the spreadsheet that I have been using and not on others.
Apparently, I created this option on this spreadsheet only. How can I
change
it back and select only one cell at a time?