Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Carolina Girl Carolina Girl is offline

Default looking for a macro

I am looking for a macro that will help me with my problem.... Im having
problems with asking this question correctly so please bare with
me€¦. In my workbook I have a worksheet titled €śCMG SA Master€ť and six other
sheets €śtest1€ť,€ť test2€ť,€ť test3€ť etc€¦ now on worksheet €śCMG SA Master€ť I
have columns 1 to 300 (this may grow) and rows A:P (this will not grow).
What I need is a Macro that will look at A2 and if it has an €śx€ť in it past
the information in A2:P2 into worksheet €śtest1€ť if not look at B2 if it has
an €śx€ť then do the same on worksheet €śtest2€ť if not continue on 4 more time
(C2 €“ test3, D2 test4 etc€¦) now it can have an x in A2 and B2 I would need it
to show up on both sheets €śtest 1 and €śTest2€ť. Then go down to the next row
and do the same. See example
A B C D E F G H
1
2 x x Processing Joy
3 x x x access Pro

Header row has already been set up on all the sheets row 1.€¦. Thanks in
advance€¦.