Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Etg-Para[_2_] Etg-Para[_2_] is offline

Default COPYING FORMULAS

Here is my formula:

=IF(AND(2001DATAB2:B112=€ťGerson, Eileen T.€ť,2001 DATAD2:D112=€ťGeneral
Fees€ť),SUM(2001 DATAG2:G112),€ť$ -€ś).

This formula does work but I need to copy it into spreadsheets for several
people and for several categories, and finally for several years.

When I copied the formula and changed the named criteria, ie., Gerson,
Eileen T. and General Fees, it worked fine for the first few people, but then
on about the fifth one, when I copied the information, it copied fine, but
when I changed the criteria, it erred with the following:

#VALUE!

Am I missing something on the copying feature?

Thank you.