Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John[_22_] John[_22_] is offline

Default Cursor, row, colum, beam

Check this out, also see #Column.
HTH
Regards
John
http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.CF.html#rows
"Paul. B NL" <Paul. B wrote in message
Dear Microsoft,

I am not sure, but is it possible or does excel have anything like a
glowing
beam along a row and colum of which the cursor stands on. Now I only see
the
header of a row and colum of a selected cell highlighted, but It would be
very convenient to have something like a glowing beam along the whole row
or
colum.
Espessically, because most of the time you are comparing data along a
column
or row with each other. And it is very easy to make a mistake and you are
looking at the wrong number in the wrong row. I hope you can help me and
that
my question is clear.