Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Cursor, row, colum, beam

You may want to try Chip Pearson's addin:
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/RowLiner.htm

Paul. B NL wrote:

Dear Microsoft,

I am not sure, but is it possible or does excel have anything like a glowing
beam along a row and colum of which the cursor stands on. Now I only see the
header of a row and colum of a selected cell highlighted, but It would be
very convenient to have something like a glowing beam along the whole row or
colum.
Espessically, because most of the time you are comparing data along a column
or row with each other. And it is very easy to make a mistake and you are
looking at the wrong number in the wrong row. I hope you can help me and that
my question is clear.

--

Dave Peterson