Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JKinAK JKinAK is offline

Default Custom Number Format List

Thanks much Sheelo,

I'll look into building a dropdown list via macro - until that's complete,
I'll put each format in a cell and paint away.
--
John

"Sheeloo" wrote:

Sorry, the answer is no.

You can develop a macro which gives you a dropdown list of formats to choose
from or
You can have a toolbar with one button each for respective formats or
you can keep a spreadsheet with applied formats and use it to paint the
cells you want...

"JKinAK" wrote:

Is there a way to organize the Custom Number Format List?
I use many custom # formats (30+) and I would like to be able to organize
them in related groups such as time, materials, rate of production, and so
on.

Thanks in advance,
--
John