Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Formatting problem

Does this occur with every worksheet in the workbook or just the one?

You have any event code in the worksheet that would accomplish this?

Right-click on the sheet tab and "View Code". Anything there?

Right-click on the Excel Icon left of "File" and "View Code". Anything
there?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 03:58:01 -0700, tadly
wrote:

When I change the font for all cells in a worksheet, save & close, Excel
(2003) will display the original font size and all cells in bold type when
it's reopened. Why does it do this, and how do I fix it?