Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Danielle Danielle is offline

Default Excel cell to display summary of columns

I have a Excel sheet that has 71 rows and 140 columns. In the colums are
training courses the employees have taken and in the rows are my employees. I
want to be able to click on the cell that has an employees name and a window
to pop up with the summary of the courses they have taken.....like the
comment box. I do not want to make a comment and have to edit each comment
when an employee completes a training course. I want the cell pop up window
with the employees name to automatically know and list the courses taken, to
pull it from the spreadsheet.
Any ideas? I am not sure if this is even possible.