jacob

Default Can you freeze a result in a cell?

Here's the dilemma:

I have a list validation in H7. You can choose from 6 different text
values.
Below, in H8, I would like to respond "true" (or yes) if a certain 1 of
the 6 text values is EVER selected, and then not be changed by anyone
else.

For instance, if the "flagged" value is "blue", and a user ever selects
blue from the drop-down list in H7, can I create an argument that
populates H8 with "True"? And keep it as true forever, even if you go
and change H7 to another value.

Hope this makes sense. Thanks sirs and madams!

Jacob