Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
MrRJ MrRJ is offline

Default Sumproduct - use of some characters

Thanks Pete,
Question. Can I change the column A instead of typing in the 16.9 in the
formula?

Rich

"Pete_UK" wrote:

You could use a term like this:

(LEFT(A1:A100,4)="16.9")

as one of the conditions in the SP formula, assuming it is column A
where your products are.

Hope this helps.

On Oct 7, 6:54 pm, MrRJ wrote:
Hello all,

In using Sumproduct, I have a column that contains similar products in which
I need to compute all of. For example, in the Product column, there are
mulitple 16.9oz products. Can I use 16.9*? I tried, and it didn't work. Is
left another option, if so, how would I use it?

Rich