Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Txlonghorn76 Txlonghorn76 is offline

Default Sum Function that does not include 0

I have a spreadsheet that has dates on the rows and daily counts for
coworkers in the columns. These numbers are pulled by Hlookup formulas in the
cells that pull from another worksheet. I want to have a running
month-to-date average without including the days that haven't it average the
days that haven't occurred. The current formula I'm using =SUM(B2:K2) gives
me and output of 2 but I'm looking for an output of 4.

01-Oct 02-Oct 03-Oct 04-Oct 05-Oct 06-Oct 07-Oct 08-Oct 09-Oct
10-Oct
Calls 1 7 6 0 3 5 0 0 0 0