Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Needing help at new job Needing help at new job is offline

Default "If" formula

Thank you so Much!!! You made it look easy LOL

"Sean Timmons" wrote:

Congrats on the new job!!

=IF(Day(A2)=26,86.72,0)

Assuming the due date is the same for everyone?

this would enter $0 if not late...

"Needing help at new job" wrote:

I'm trying to set up a spreadsheet to help me with my job. I track/audit
accounts for a man that does private lending. Here is what I'm trying to do:

I need a formula for "if the date in column A is 26th of each month or
later, I need column E to be a late fee of $86.72"

I really seem to have problems when it comes to the "if" fuction so I really
appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Heidi