Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sean Timmons Sean Timmons is offline

Default Copying a block of cells so that it updates automatically

if it's just a block of cells, then in the other workbook, type =, then click
the top left cell you want to tie in. Then copy this formula down and to the
right to cover all cells...

"Kiersten L" wrote:

I need to copy a block of cells into another worksheet so that it references
the existing file so that it will automatically update when I open the
document. I would prefer to not link each cell individually because that
will take forever and if I embed the range of cells as an object or a link,
the values won't update automatically. Is there anyway to do this?