Dave Peterson

Us a formula that points back to the one primary cell:

A formula like:
='sheet 1'!a1
or even
=if('sheet 1'!a1="","",'sheet 1'!a1)

If the cells on each worksheet have the same address, you could group those
sheets (select the first and ctrl-click on the subsequent worksheet tabs).

Then just change it once.

But be careful. Any change you make to any of these grouped sheets will be made
to all the sheets in the group.

Just rightclick on one of the grouped sheets and select ungroup sheets when
you're done.

(Excel tries to remind you by adding [Group] in the title bar.)

caroline wrote:

I have 20 different worksheets. Each week I want to change the date in all
the worksheets. Is there an easier way than to individually change each and
every worksheet. I am very new to excel so simple instructions would be
great.

--

Dave Peterson