Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Jim Benet Jim Benet is offline

Default How do you make Excel use CMY colors instead of RGB colors?

I used cell background colors (ie., fill colors) on my spread sheet. I
printed the sheet out on my Epson printer, but the colors where not exactly
the same. In the case of the yellow, they were way off. I know that the
printer uses CMY colors and Excel uses RGB colors. My question was how do
you make Excel use CMY colors instead of RGB. My goal is to make the colors
match.
--
Jim Benet

"JP" wrote:

What are you trying to do? Maybe if you describe your goal, someone
here can provide a method better suited to the task.

--JP

On Oct 5, 8:05 pm, Jim Benet wrote:
How do you make Excel use CMY colors (to match my printer) instead of RGB
colors?
--
Jim Benet