Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gabriel Cisser Gabriel Cisser is offline

Default Moving linked files from one server to anoter one

I need to move a folder (F) from the old server O to a new server N with
several sub folders having excel files which are linked to another files in
the same sub folder and in others sub folders.

When I move de main folder (F), the link for the files linked to other in
other sub folders doesn´t change, I mean, the link continues being refered to
server O instead of server N.

I don´t want to change manually the links after moving to the new server N.

I appreciate any information on how to solve it.