Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom[_2_] Peo Sjoblom[_2_] is offline

Default Formula function

You would need VBA then or Excel4 macro

For VBA

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...ll.htm#install

Or you could do insertnamedefine and assume that the formula is in A6

then use

=GET.CELL(6,Sheet1!$A$6)

in the refers to (replace Sheet1 with your sheet name)

You could call it GetFormula

then use

=GetFormula

Peo Sjoblom

"SDMFG" wrote in message
I would like a function that would do this automatically, though.

"RagDyeR" wrote:

You could copy the formula from the Formula Bar so that the references
don't
change,
then paste to another cell and just delete the = sign.
--

HTH,

RD

"SDMFG" wrote in message
Is there a function that will display the formula in a cell? For
example, I
have a cell that is a formula, ='All Managers'!E2, which returns a value.
However, I would like to have that formula displayed in another cell. Is
there an existing function for this?

Thanks!