Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sean Timmons Sean Timmons is offline

Default Printing: fit to 1 page

If you are using fit to 1 page in your page setup menu, then the file would
fit vertically and horizontally to best fit 1 page. If you hide and unhide
rows, either the horizontal or vertical will not fit as well as it did
initially. you can click the Margins button to increase or decrease as
needed...

"Jase" wrote:

I have a large list of data that I am trying to print. I have about 160 rows
by about 35 columns give or take 5; I am often hiding and unhiding columns. I
set it so everything fits to 1 page. When i hide and unhide rows it is often
not expanding to take up the entire page when it prints. I have to
constantly adjust my fonts and columns to strecth to the full page. Is their
a way that it will automatically adjust to ttake up the whole page?

thanks,

Jase