Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Thomlinson Jim Thomlinson is offline

Default How do I use the .Cells property to refer to ActiveCell?

I just saw your other post. Try to stick 1 post to make life easy...

range(ActiveCell, range("N3")).Select

Selects a rectangle from the active cell through N3...

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

Your request does not really make a lot of sense??? The active cell is a
single cell on the active sheet. Are you trying to define a range based off
of the active cell???

MsgBox Cells(ActiveCell.Row, ActiveCell.Column).Address
MsgBox Cells(ActiveCell.Row + 5, ActiveCell.Column).Address
MsgBox ActiveCell.Offset(5, 0).Address
MsgBox ActiveCell.Resize(6, 1).Address

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"Caeres" wrote:

I need to refer to the active cell using the Cells property (eg
Range.Cells(...)). How do I do this?