Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Thomas [PBD] Thomas [PBD] is offline

Default 1st 2 rows of wksht show up @ top of each page of the wksht

Remote Paralegal,

If you go to FilePage SetupSheetRows to repeat at the top
If something is in there, it will repeat at the top of every printed page.
Just delete that if you wish.

--
--Thomas [PBD]
Working hard to make working easy.

"Remote Paralegal" wrote:

In a worksheet, when in print preview or when worksheet is printed, I find
that the first two rows of a category of an accounting appear at the top of
each page of the worksheet (unwanted). The numerical entries don't add into
the total of each category, but the rows appear as if they're a part of that
category, again, at the top of each page of that worksheet. help. I've
checked to see if they're a header, but they aren't.

I'm new at Excel, obviously. Please enlighten me. LT