Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Thomas [PBD] Thomas [PBD] is offline

Default Copying/Linking Entire Workbook

TomP,

You are trying to Copy the Charts into a new book basically? I would right
click on the Tab and Move or CopyChoose your other book. This will recreate
the Chart in the new book, and keep the target data.

--
--Thomas [PBD]
Working hard to make working easy.

"TomP" wrote:

I have a workbook that has 12 worksheets and was wondering if there is a way
I could create a link of the entire workbook to a different excel file
without having to recreate formulas...etc.

What I want to do is to change the design of the graphs and still show the
numbers and/or stats.

Thank you,

Tom