Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I Bob I is offline

Default How do I change the author of a spreadsheet in Excel 2007?

Just had to make me open the darn web page to look, didn't ya. What I
can see is the view is what is "truncated", I don't know where the
cutoff is , 255 chars or what for the field. But if one "drags" the pane
size wider, you will see more of the subject, constrained by the width
of the pane that you can configure in your browser window. Now I'm
heading back to my newsgroup reader, bah!

Rick Rothstein wrote:

I'm not a web designer (obviously from my last comments), but could they
have used a TextBox control (or some other device) which would allow you
to display a portion of the text in it and, if you wanted to see the
rest, click into it and arrow into the portion of text that didn't fit
in displayed width?