Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I change the author of a spreadsheet in Excel 2007?

I'm not a web designer (obviously from my last comments), but could they
have used a TextBox control (or some other device) which would allow you to
display a portion of the text in it and, if you wanted to see the rest,
click into it and arrow into the portion of text that didn't fit in
displayed width?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"Bob I" wrote in message
Just a field on a web page, gotta be a limit someplace for everything.

Rick Rothstein wrote:

I wonder why the web interface imposes a limit on the number of
characters (I guess that it what the limitation is) it displays in the
Subject line... it is not like I would think there would be a requirement
for that or anything.