Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_3_] Roger Govier[_3_] is offline

Default how do I drag formulas from one column to the next

Hi Miles

It maybe that you ToolsOptionsCalculation set to Manual instead of
Automatic

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Miles" wrote in message
I have 20 columns or more of data that I want to perform the same
calculations on but when I drag the first box sometimes I can get it to
drag
the formula but more times than not it just drags the result of the first
column to all subsequent comumns. I don't understand Excell much but I'm
curions as to why this works sometimes and not others?