Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I change the author of a spreadsheet in Excel 2007?

No apology necessary, but yet another reason for using the newsgroup
directly, and not using Microsoft's web interface to the group.
--
David Biddulph

"FSt1" wrote in message
hi
sorry again. but what i see in microsoft communities is
how do i change the author of a spreadshee.......

i appologize to all.

regards
FSt1

"Rick Rothstein" wrote:

I, like apparently Ragdyer, see the Subject line as this...

How do I change the author of a spreadsheet in Excel 2007?

--
Rick (MVP - Excel)

"FSt1" wrote in message
correction.
we must be in different sites. in the one i'm in, the subject was
truncated.

sorry
regards
FSt1

"FSt1" wrote:

i did.
regards
FSt1

"Ragdyer" wrote:

It's also helpful to read the subject line when responding!<vbg

RD

Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may
benefit
!
"FSt1" wrote in message
hi
generally it's helpful to state your version of excel especially
since
2007
came out
2003.
filepropertiesauthor box
2007
office buttonpreparepropertiesauthor box

Regards
FSt1

"Rodney" wrote:

I want to change the author of an Excel spreadsheet from my home
computer
user name to my company computer user name. Thanks for your
response.