Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
DEE DEE is offline

Default How to Protect my workbook (make it read only for users)

Hello, I've created an Excel workbook that is connected to SQL Server for
data. Sheet 1 has a pivot Chart, sheet 2 contains a detail report. I will be
putting copy on sharepoint site for users to access. workbook contains vba
code. Please provide suggestion on what I need to do to protect workbook
from modifications by users (user should only be able to view content). Also
please provide any performance suggestion. I don't want users to be able to
view code.
--
DC