Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Referncing Rows of Filtered Data

Mark,

I think you would be better telling us what you are trying to do.

Are these rows visible or hidden?
To work with visible rows in a filtered range have a look at 'Subtotal' in
help.

Mike

"Mark T." wrote:

I need an Index() function that works against filtered data. I have filtered
data and I want to be able to reference row 3, column 4 of the filtered data
only using the Index() funtion. The regular Index () function goes against
all data, even rows hiden by the filter. Can any provide a solution?

Thanks,
-Mark