Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Moving completed row to another worksheet

There is no function or formula which can move a row of data to another
sheet.

You would need a macro to do that if you would want it to be automatic, or
you could think about using Autofilter and do it manually.

Hope this helps.

Pete

"Doehead" wrote in message
Hi all,

Is there a formula to automatically move (not copy) a row of completed
data
to a different sheet in the same workbook. I want to move all data in a
row
as long as there is a specific value of Y in Column F.

For example, Sheet 1 (Outstanding) my columns are (A-H):-
Case ID, Last Name, First Name, Facility, Surgeon Name, Case Completed,
Procedure Name and Postponed. Sheet 2 is called Completed.

Thanks,

Thanks