Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H Mike H is offline

Default Count on dates

Hi,

Like Ashish has already pointed out there isn't enough information to answer
this:-

15/04/2008 14/03/2009 0
16/04/2008 15/03/2009 0
17/04/2008 16/03/2009 0
18/04/2008 17/03/2009 0
19/04/2008 18/03/2009 0

i want to count all the values under the month Apr-09, May-09, June-09 etc.

From the data posted above which dates are in April. Each pair of dates
covers and entire year!! What values are we counting?

Mike

"Vijay DSK" wrote:

Dear friend the result of your advice is as follows

15/04/2008 14/03/2009 0
16/04/2008 15/03/2009 0
17/04/2008 16/03/2009 0
18/04/2008 17/03/2009 0
19/04/2008 18/03/2009 0
20/04/2008 19/03/2009 0
21/04/2008 20/03/2009 0
22/04/2008 21/03/2009 0
23/04/2008 22/03/2009 0
24/04/2008 23/03/2009 0
25/04/2008 24/03/2009 0
26/04/2008 25/03/2009 0
27/04/2008 26/03/2009 0
28/04/2008 27/03/2009 0
29/04/2008 28/03/2009 0
30/04/2008 29/03/2009 0

Please advice....
"Teethless mama" wrote:

=SUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH(B2:B6000)3),--(MONTH(B2:B6000)<7),--(YEAR(B2:B6000)=2009))

"Vijay DSK" wrote:

Hi all,
Thanks for the previous help.
Now i am struck with another problem hope you guys can help me out.

My issue is i have two columns like
Col1 Col2
Date date
from to
15/04/2008 14/03/2009
.... and so on (Sixty thousand records with different dates)

now i want to filter the data on Month wise for instance...
i want to count all the values under the month Apr-09, May-09, June-09 etc.
Hope i am clear in asking the question.
A speedy help will be greatly appreciated.