Louis Herndon

Default Please help, forgotten password

Hello,

I have had a spreadsheet for a couple of years that I use roughly once a
month. It is password protected. I haven't used the sheet in about 2
months, but the info on it is very important. I need to access it now, but
stupid me forgot my password that I've had for 2 years. I know this is a
stupid thing, but my only defense is temporary stupidity. How can I get into
my spreadsheet without knowing the password? Is there a hotkey backdoor I
don't know about like "shift" in Access? Please help, anything would be
appreciated.