Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
joel joel is offline

Default Limiting line number on scroll bar

I don't know how you are exporting the data so I not sure how to fix the
problem.

One possible solution is to set the print area.

File - Page Setup - Sheet - Print Area.

set the print area to include only the area where your data is located.

"Corcovadocowboy" wrote:

Dear Excel Community,

when I export an excel file to my GIS software (TNTmips), all the lines
(records) untill the end of the scroll bar are exported. I don't want to
export the blank lines and therefore I would like to limit the scroll bar
extents untill the last line (record) entry. How is that done in Excel?

Thank you for your help!

gábor